Monday, February 2, 2009

New Year eve of 2008

New Year eve of 2008

Today is the last day of 2007
We met again
I remembered how many time is this and so do you
We talk about a lot of things
We talk about religions
We talk about life
We talk about Gods
We talk about beliefs
We talk about languages
We talk about works
We talk about your native
We talk about petroleum

What did I say?
“Even I know we are not going to be together”
It’s doesn’t mean like that it isn’t possible
Or this will not just going to happen in one day or even in a while
But I don’t care for past I don’t care for future
All I care for is now I am seeing u and I am happy with it
I don’t want to be with u
I don’t want your love
I don’t want to have either sexually or emotionally relations with u
All I am asking for is just the bond between us
That you will know whenever u need me u can always count on me
And I want u to know whenever you need me
Just call
I will always be there for u
When u down
When u lonely
When u feels small
When u feel like u need someone
I just want u to know that I will be there……………. Always

Or may be I just lied to u…………
What do u think?

A Chen
30th Dec 2008
12:09 am

No comments:

Post a Comment